On Tuesday, September 20, 2022, Northumberland OPP advised the Cobourg Police Service that officers had located a man sought by the service on three outstanding arrest warrants.
As a result, a 45-year-old Roseneath man was transported to Cobourg, arrested and charged with the following offences:
1. 13 counts of Fail to Comply with Probation contrary to Section 733.1(1) of the Criminal Code
2. Theft Under $5,000.00 Contrary to Section 334(b) of the Criminal Code
3. Four counts of Possess Property Under $5,000.00 Contrary to Section 355(b) of the Criminal Code
4. Possess property Under $5,000.00 Contrary to Section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
5. Two counts of Fraudulent Use of Credit Cards Contrary to Section 342(3) of the Criminal Code
6. Three counts of Fail to Attend Court Contrary to Section 145(2)(b) of the Criminal Code
The man was held for a bail hearing and remanded into custody.