The annual Salvation Army Coats for Kids is well underway.
It’s the 29th year for Coats for Kids program. Over the years the program has been a great success and it’s hoped it will continue for many more years.
Many children and parents have benefitted from this program and have had a warm winter.
Donation Schedule for Coats & Boots
Monday, September 18th to Friday, September 29th
Bring children’s good/clean used coats (no tears on outside of the lining and zippers working) and good used boots. Other winter apparel in good condition like snow pants and winter mitts are also acceptable donations. We also accept adult winter apparel as well.
PLEASE make sure that coats are put in a clear plastic bag when dropping them off at any of these locations.
1. The Salvation Army Cobourg Community Church
59 Ballantine Street, Cobourg Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
2. The Salvation Army Community & Family Services
259A Division Street, Cobourg Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am – 1pm
3. The Salvation Army Community & Family Services
100 Peter Street, Port Hope Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am – 1pm
4. Northumberland United Way – 62 Swayne Street, Cobourg Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 3:00pm
5. Community Health Centre’s of Northumberland
99 Toronto Rd, Port Hope Monday to Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
6. Canadian Tire – 1125 Elgin Street West, Cobourg
Monday – Friday 8am–9pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 9am-5pm
7. We Fix U – 727 William Street, Cobourg –Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm 125 Toronto Rd. Port Hope Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm
8. Community Care Northumberland –
1158 Division Street, Cobourg Monday – Friday 8:30am-4pm