Season and daily passes available for purchase
The Town of Cobourg would like to remind residents and visitors that paid parking in the Waterfront area begins this weekend.
From Victoria Day weekend to Thanksgiving Day, waterfront parking is enforced from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Sunday, holidays included except in the East Beach Parking Area where it is
enforced from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Waterfront parking is $5 per hour. Daily or season parking passes are also available.
Passes may be purchased online at parking.cobourg.ca or from Town Hall (55 King Street West). Options include:
• Daily Waterfront Passes ($40/day – valid 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
• Resident Waterfront Season Pass – Valid from Victoria Day Weekend to Thanksgiving
$40/season – Cobourg residents
$20/season – East Beach area residents
• Visitor Waterfront Season Pass: $150/season – Valid from Victoria Day Weekend to Thanksgiving
Additional Ways to Pay:
• Parking Meters – Accept coin and credit card.
• Pay and Display – Accept coin, credit card, Interac Flash, Google & Apple Pay.
• HONK Mobile App – Find it at honkmobile.com, Google Play or the App Store.