By Cecilia Nasmith/Today’s Northumberland
The Town of Cobourg has announced details of the road and parking-lot closures that will begin Sept. 28 to accommodate the Cobourg Marina boat lift-out and hauling operations.
- West Harbour Basin parking lot
- The Esplanade
- Division Street, south of the Esplanade
- Harbour West Basin parking lot
- Hibernia Street, south of Third Street
- Third Street, between Hibernia Street and the Esplanade
Please note that these closures include pedestrian traffic.
“In an effort to complete these operations in the safest manner possible, we must keep guests from the paths of the hauler, and will make every effort to open walkways wherever possible,” the announcement said.
All work is scheduled to be completed and the road re-opened (weather permitting) by Monday, Oct. 3.
The Town of Cobourg and Cobourg Waterfront Operations staff thank you for your patience and consideration while the boats are moved and stored for the winter season.