A 52-year-old Cobourg man has been arrested for impaired driving after police responded to a single motor vehicle collision on Monday evening.
On Monday, December 11, 2023, at approximately 8:00 p.m., police responded to the area of Division Street South in the Town of Cobourg for a fail-to-remain single motor vehicle collision. There were no injuries reported.
Officers located the vehicle and driver on D’Arcy Street.
As a result of the investigation, a 52-year-old Cobourg man was arrested and charged with:
– Operation while impaired by drug or alcohol,
– Operation with over 80 mg of alcohol,
– Dangerous Operation,
– Take motor vehicle without consent,
– Drive while under suspension,
– Fail to remain at an accident
The accused was later released with a future court date