(Today’s Northumberland file photo)
Transit running regular hours of operation.
The Town of Cobourg would like to advise residents of municipal building closures due to the Canada Day holiday weekend.
Municipal building closures taking place this weekend include:
• Art Gallery of Northumberland (55 King Street West): Closed on Friday, June 30, Saturday, July 1 and Sunday, July 2.
• Cobourg Community Centre (750 D’Arcy Street): Closed on Friday, June 30 and Saturday, July 1
• Cobourg Public Library (200 Ontario Street): Closed on Saturday, July 1 and Sunday, July 2 (as well as all Sundays from July 2 to September 3)
• Building 7 Public Works: Closed Friday, June 30, however on-call staff can be reached for emergencies by calling the after-hours number: 905-372-9971
• Venture13 Innovation & Entrepreneurship Centre (739 D’Arcy Street): Closed on
Friday, June 30 (but open to members)
• Victoria Hall (55 King Street West):
o Friday, June 30: Closed
o Saturday, July 1: Building open 9:30 a.m. to noon (washrooms/cooling in foyer during parade)
o Sunday, July 2: Closed
Free Shuttle Bus
The Town of Cobourg is offering free shuttles from the Cobourg Community Centre (750 D’Arcy Street) and the Northumberland Mall Parking Lot (1111 Elgin Street West) to designated Waterfront Festival locations surrounding Victoria Park and Rotary Harbourfront Park. “Special Event Shuttle” signage will be posted at all pick-up and drop-off locations.
The Shuttle runs daily from Friday, June 30 to Sunday, July 2, continuously during the following timeframes:
• Friday, June 30: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Saturday, July 1: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Sunday, July 2: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Cobourg Transit will be running its regular hours through the weekend. For more information on the Cobourg Rides On-Demand Transit Service including how to book, how to pay, and
how to use the service please visit the Cobourg Transit webpage or call the Engineering department at 905-372-4555.
Cobourg Transit Hours of Operation are:
• Monday to Friday: 6:15 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Saturday: 8:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
• Sunday: 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
The Cobourg Waterfront Festival takes place on Friday, June 30 to Sunday, July 2. Visit Cobourg.ca/news and ExperienceCobourg.ca for more information.