Firefighters Respond To Smoke In House

In Editor Choice, Local
Cobourg fire department to a possible structure fire on Ewing Street at approximately 1:30 p.m.
The owner arrived and heard smoke alarms going off and smoke in her house and called the fire department.
When fire crews entered the building the house was filled with smoke. They determined the cause of the smoke was coming from a fan in the ceiling in the bathroom that was removed. No word on the estimate of smoke damage to the house.
Pete Fisher
Author: Pete Fisher

Has been a photojournalist for over 30-years and have been honoured to win numerous awards for photography and writing over the years. Best selling author for the book Highway of Heroes - True Patriot Love

Join Our Newsletter!

Want to keep up to date on news and events in Northumberland? Subscribe to newsletter!

You may also read!

Putting Off Flu-Shot Nearly Cost Port Hope Man His Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjGWXCp88mw A Port Hope man has a message for those who put off getting the flu vaccine - don’t. Putting off

Read More...

Five Counties Children’s Centre – Tickets to Backyard Summer Social Make Great Holiday Gifts

If the cold weather has you down, this gift item with its promise of a unique summer experience is

Read More...

HKPR District Health Unit – Opioid Overdose Alert Issued for Northumberland County, County of Haliburton and City of Kawartha Lakes

HKPR District Health Unit seeing an increase in overdoses over the past 30 days An opioid overdose alert is being

Read More...

Mobile Sliding Menu

Terms | Privacy |